The AAS/SW Executive Management Center is supporting Silver Wings Civilian Student applications to the 2020 Air Force Premier College Intern Program (PCIP).
The Executive Directors express deep appreciation to the Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) Talent Management Team and the Campus Liaison Officer for helping build this partnership.
500 full-time paid positions are available to current college and university juniors and graduate students. These positions will last 10-12 weeks during the summer of 2020 and are offered in over 42 locations around the country.
These internships may lead to a valuable security clearance and qualify students for a permanent full-time position with Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) upon graduation. A full-time offer will include a career development plan, a great salary, and all the benefits federal employees enjoy.
Interns will be working shoulder to shoulder with current AFCS employees on challenging and rewarding projects and making a real contribution to the mission of the U.S. Air Force— invaluable real-world experience as you plan your future in one of the following fields:
- Administration and Management
- Business and Industry
- Engineering and Architecture
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology / Cybersecurity
- International Affairs
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Science
- Social Science
3. Qualifications & Requirements
You must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- A full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree
- In your Junior year of study, anticipating completing your degree in 2021
- In good academic standing with a GPA no less than 2.95
- At least 16 years of age
- NOTE: A graduate student who is currently enrolled in a full-time graduate program and who can provide documentation that you will have completed a minimum of 15 semester hours prior to starting the summer internship.
4. Application Instructions
If you are a junior, applications must be received by 13 December 2019.
To apply for this amazing program, email the following documents (.pdf) to AFCS@us.af.mil and to Brigadier General Woodward at email@example.com. NOTE: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE FOUND AT: https://roa.afciviliancareers.
- Make the subject: “PCIP, (your last name), (your major)”
- Include a resume that specifies hours per week worked for any jobs listed
- Include a copy of an “Unofficial” Transcript (may be e-transcript)
- In addition, you may wish to contact Mr. Nick Carrigan, 2019 PCIP Intern and current Silver Wings President for additional perspectives at: firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are a graduate student enrolled in a full-time graduate program and can provide documentation that you will have completed a minimum of 15 semester hours prior to starting the summer internship applications must be received by 13 December 2019.
This program is an extraordinary opportunity to build experience with the world’s greatest Air Force. Your Silver Wings experience…your patriotism, willingness to serve your community and something greater than yourselves…make you exceptional…and the Air Force Civilian Service knows it. Take a look at all the Air Force has to offer civilians through the PCIP program by applying now!